Monday, August 24, 2009

langeweile.

hahaha. well believe it or not i didn't even get to blog about/during my california trip, which was the original point of me having this blog. oh well. hahaha. well today was the first day of classes here at nku and it has been nothing less than amazing. i'm not going to lie, my first year here was so great but every now and then i had my doubts and second guesses. after being back for about four or five days i have definitely been affirmed in my decision to go here. i am loving it more and more. it's almost like i've just come back home. and that feels weird for me to say because i've lived in the same place all my life and have never been able to feel at home anywhere else other than, well, home. every time i'm out and about i'm constantly stopping to talk to friends and people i know here. that's such a great feeling. everyone is so genuinely excited to see each other after a long 3 month break. let's just say lots of hugs all the time. but right now i'm a little bit bored waiting for 2:30 to roll around so i can go to my "interview" at pac sun. there are so many friends i haven't seen yet and can't wait to get to talk to them. btw my cubby i call a room looks so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment